Saturday, February 28, 2009

ASMP Roundtable Forum...

I just got back from the ASMP Roundtable meeting.  It was VERY beneficial.  It was free.  It was filled with industry experts.  If you didn't go, you are a complete and total fool.  Unless, of course, you are just trying to be a casual/amateur photographer...  But then, why are you reading my blog?!?  Pretty much all my blogs relate to professional photography and improving/growing your business.  

In any case, you missed out.  If someone posts an in depth recap of the morning and afternoon, I'll link to it.  But, I am a bit busy at the moment, so I won't be going into any detail.  I know a couple of my readers were there, maybe one of you wants to "guest blog" and recap for us?  I'll post it here for you.  Just email me your summary of the event...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home