Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Starting up this blog...

OK, so I'm going to get this thing moving.  I've been blogging for a long while now, but it's on myspace.  I figured this would be a more efficient way of doing it; plus, I can eventually link this blog directly to my website.  To start things off, I will share a few of my recent myspace blogs with you:  

1.)  About Guy Reynolds - 
I've known Guy for a long time.  I'm glad that another blog site has taken the time to interview him.  Read more about it here:  

2.) About the Canon 5D MkII - 
I think this is going to be a great camera for professional photogs who also want to shoot some video.  Here is a link to some info on how to get the best sound quality for the videos:  

3.) About me - 
When I did this photo shoot of Dallas Cowboys player Martellus Bennett, he had his crew there filming us.  Apparently, he posts videos of his life up on youtube for his fans to see.  You can see me in action, taking photos for the Valentine's issue of Quick:  

By the way, you should keep an eye on Quick's website if you don't already.  You can find the print version all around Dallas, but it may be just as easy for you to check it out online at www.quickdfw.com  


OK, so I'll start posting new (original) blogs here soon and not just rehashing my myspace blogs.  I plan to discuss tips, techniques, and real-life situations that a professional photographer might face.  I'm going to transition the myspace blog to a more personal blog, talking about my boys, wife, cats, etc...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home