Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Buy my art...

You have two chances to buy some of my music images.  Read below:  

This WEEKEND!
Saturday May 9th at Club Dada in Deep Ellum
2720 Elm Street, Dallas
doors at 8pm
$7 minimum donation at the door!
bring your friends... it's fun!

ART AUCTION
7 GREAT BANDS
PHOTO BOOTH
TSHIRT SILK SCREENING
and more.. more... more!!!
 


I have one print in this show.  It is of Austin band Spoon.  It is limited to an edition of five metallic prints.  This is number one of five.  

The other show is the Ear Candy show at Life in Deep Ellum.  It opened April 25th, and I contributed three Texas music images.  The images are of Dave Williams of Drowning Pool, Bowling For Soup, and The Feds.  I think there is still the closing reception, maybe this Thursday?  Don't hold me to that, though.  I'm sick at the moment, and everything stored in my head is a jumble.  Here's info about the opening:  



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home