Monday, May 25, 2009

Warped Tour, warped fans...

I was going through some old stuff tonight and ran across a folder with images from the Warped Tour.  I forgot to check and see if it was from 2007 or 2008, but the year isn't necessarily important.  Instead of showing off band after band, I thought I'd share some fan/audience pics:  



 

As you can see, there were a few odd/interesting/weird moments to capture.  The banana crowd surfer was just plain odd.  I guess bananas have the right to crowd surf, just like the rest of us, but still...  

The second shot is of people dancing to a Ska band.  If you've never seen a Ska dance pit, they move around in giant circles and do these cool looking, exaggerated dance moves.  

The third shot isn't that out of the ordinary, but I thought it was still worth sharing.  I just like seeing the energy of a crowd as they scream for more.  I should post some of my Austin City Limits crowd shots here sometime.  I have some really fun audience photos from there...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home