Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rhett and I are getting some press...

So, it's no big shocker that Rhett Miller's new album is getting critical acclaim.  It is great, so why wouldn't it?  Rolling Stone gave it four stars!  Can you believe that?!?  They are pretty frugal with those stars, so anything above three with them is like gold.  

Bu they aren't the only ones talking about it.  Every important local and national publication has had a glowing review of the album so far.  The cool thing is that I'm actually getting some press off of this, too!  It's rare for people to interview the photographer of an album, so it's nice to get some love.  Look here:  

http://blog.quickdfw.com/archives/2009/06/rhett-millers-new-album-cover.html#more  


Also, I've been name dropped a couple times.  Once in this CD review:  


And finally, Rhett name dropped me this morning, during his on air interview Tuesday, June 9, 2009, on The Ticket.  It's Sportsradio 1310 The Ticket, but they talk about a lot more than just sports.  They have podcasts up on iTunes, but they run a few days behind the live content.  Realistically, this one should be available to download on Friday, I think...  

I just think it's cool that I'm getting some love for my effort on this project.  Rhett did such a great job, and I was glad to be a part of it!  Now, go out and buy a copy!  Or, don't go out when you can order it online, like here:  

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home