Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm a star!!!


I just received this nice little star-shaped award at the most recent IABC function. I've been volunteering my photography services to the group, in an effort to help them grow their online presence. In exchange, I obviously put my name and face in front of a bunch of new corporate clients.

The group is the International Association of Business Communicators, and - as the name suggests - it is made up of people in corporate internal/external communication, marketing, public relations, and investor relations. What better group to help out, if you're looking to network with corporate clients?!?

I'm glad they appreciate what I'm contributing to the group, and the award was a nice way of showing it! I don't even remember the last time I received an award. It's so cool...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home