Tuesday, July 28, 2009

That's Rough...

As a Dallas photographer, you may already be aware of the DSVC. However, you might not be aware of their publication: Rough Magazine

They have a pretty cool collection of Rough's various covers on display here: http://dsvc.org/dsvc-museum/100-rough-covers

I always like viewing stuff like this, especially when it reaches back several years. It usually helps inspire me to create new photos, new designs, new art. Sometimes, when I'm wanting to get inspired for a band/album shoot, I'll dig through all the old Rolling Stone covers or flip through some of the many books I have on interesting album covers. It's good to look at what's been done before. It can be a great springboard, helping to create something new.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home