Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Not photography related...

I know you all follow my blog for photo tips, or to hear stories about my shoots around north Texas. Well, this post is not photo related. I just wanted to give you all a heads up, in case you feel like joining me.

Either the first or second week of February, I will be taking a large supply of hats, mittens and assorted clothing downtown to give to the homeless. Most likely, I will be doing this at The Bridge - the area's homeless shelter. I purchased approximately 60 pairs of mittens, 40 warm hats, and a dozen or two shirts and light jackets.

Remember that February is still very cold for north Texas, and the average evening temperatures reach down to the thirties. Do you want to help out? Do you have blankets, shoes, socks, underwear, etc? Let's do this!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home