Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Windpower 2010...



I recently shot a giant international wind power conference and convention for a client. Not only do my photos show up in newspapers around the country, but they syndicate the images all over the world. It's rewarding to know that people in India, Japan and Europe may be looking at my photos right now. The above is one of the images that ran in The Dallas Morning News today. My images are often picked up by The New York Times and USA Today, as well. I should do a search to see if they ran any today or this weekend.

To see the other pictures I recently took at the Windpower 2010 convention, you can access the Getty Images search feature. It will pull up all the wire pics I have syndicated at the moment:

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home