Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Camera vs. Kids...

I do a lot of lifestyle and editorial photography with children. I know it might be surprising to think the guy known in Dallas as the rock and roll photographer actually shoots such cute and innocent pictures... but, it's true! I love music, but I don't actually party or get wild. I shoot in a lot of clubs and bars, but I don't drink or get crazy. When I'm not working, I'm usually at home with my three boys:


Maybe that's why working with children comes so natural to me? I've been hired to shoot a LOT of editorial, corporate and commercial shoots that involved children over the years, and I always love it! Why can't Dallas have a rock and roll photographer that loves kids?!?














Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home