Thursday, January 6, 2011

First Cover Photo of 2011...

If you were betting on my first cover photo of 2011 being a Quick cover, you put your money on a safe bet. Why? Well, simple statistics tell you they were the frontrunner. Quick is a weekly publication, so there's a new issue coming out every single week. That gives them four chances to have my work displayed, compared to a monthly publication's one issue per month. Also, I do a lot of shooting for them, with my photos gracing approximately half of the Quick 2009 and 2010 covers. The odds are simply in their favor.

Even though I've done work for a few other publications getting ready to hit the stands in early 2011, I'm glad that Quick was my first for the year! The writers and editors there are super-funny, super-smart and just plain super-nice. Enjoy the new issue...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home