Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Just Call Me Mr. File Photo...

99.9995% of viewers would've never known who took these photos, unless I legally changed my name to Mr. File Photo. As part of my contract with certain publications, they are required to credit me on new images, but they are allowed to run old photos with a "file photo" credit. That means all my pics that were reused for the latest Super Bowl edition of the Guide get labeled with the generic photo credit.

That's my Snoop Dogg shot, as well as my Sean Diddy Combs image.
The Pitbull photo? Yup, that's mine.

Who shot Manhattan Lounge and Ghostbar? You guessed it.

I have photographed The Flaming Lips several times over the years. This photo of mine was taken at the NX35 Festival in Denton, TX, last year. I'm supposed to be shooting Wayne Coyne and company in concert tomorrow night. I think it will be my seventh or eighth time...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home