Monday, March 28, 2011

Photos For a Cause...

I have done a lot of photography for charities and non-profits. I've also donated a lot of images and money to important causes. I know a lot of Dallas photographers who have also put their heart and soul into important causes. I think photographers in North Texas just seem to be very caring and connected to the community.

Of course, it's even easier to help a charity when you have family connected to it. My two nephews have Cystic Fibrosis and they are ambassadors for finding a cure. They are participating in the Great Strides network, with the help of their parents, to raise awareness and financial help towards a cure. Since they needed some new photos to accompany their story, who else would they call, but their uncle?!? This was one of my favorite images from the photo shoot... a nice, telling portrait of the boys.


To see more of my photography, please click here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home