Thursday, September 1, 2011

Goodbye, Quick...



The last issue of Quick has hit stands and faded away. A few weeks ago, someone high up on the food chain decided to end Quick's run... stop it... end it... kill it... no more issues. ever. Yup, the cover photo above was my last cover shoot with the publication. It was a fitting farewell. I've had a lot of disgruntled readers complain to me about the decision, but there's not much I can do. I'm sure they'll eventually find something new to read.

I have since found a couple new projects to fill the void, including shooting some covers for the Friday Guide. I'll share those as they hit the stands. I've also started shooting some models for a pretty major client. I'll share more on that soon, but for now let me say that I think catalog work is a great new avenue that I should've been pursuing a long time ago.

Anyway... bye everyone at Quick. You were a blast to work with. I'll miss you!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home