Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Canon CPS Update...

I have had my share of problems with Canon's CPS lately... see here:

janikphotography.blogspot.com/2012/01/strike-two-for-cps.html

However, a member of Canon Professional Services did actually call me to follow up and see if I got things taken care of. I thought that was nice. Not every company will call to follow up on customer issues. Of course, I answered "no", and told her things weren't resolved. I've decided to use a local repair shop for my gear, but Canon said they would try to push this issue up through the chain of command and see if they could provide a solution.

We'll see what solution they can come up with. Last time I had my Canon 70-200mm 2.8L lens repaired with CPS, I had issues with them, too. How many times do I need to waste time and energy with a program that was designed to make things "easier" on us working professionals?!?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home