Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Turntable Is My Friend...


This is what I listen to while working on the computer. Sometimes I spend several hours in front of the computer doing Photoshop, invoices, client emails, image archiving, etc... and the turntable can be my best friend! Obviously, the music makes work easier, but it also requires me to regularly stand up and change the record. This short break allows me to stretch and rest my eyes for a moment.

If you have to spend long periods of time at the computer, you don't necessarily have to use vinyl records to time your breaks. Get an egg timer or something else that will help set intervals. Make yourself get up for a minute or so to walk around and reset your body. Your photos will look better, you'll feel better and all will be right with the world!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home