Thursday, April 23, 2009

Contrails...

I was outside on a photo shoot the other day, when I looked up and saw an airplane flying overhead.  I decided to photograph it, as it crossed the sky.  I don't think I've ever bothered to photograph a contrail before, but I bet it would make for a fun photo project.  They are probably all so different, over a few years the body of work could be pretty interesting.  

There's not much about this one that makes it unique or special, but I still like the way it looks...


  


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Jane said...

'course the more you look at them, the more you'll be bothered and perhaps convinced of 'chemtrails' http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory

April 24, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home