Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm tired...

I'm tired of reporting bad news in the newspaper industry, but here is more: 


I skipped linking a couple recent stories on failing or failed papers across the country, just because I didn't want this blog to seem like a broken record.  However, The Globe would be a huge loss to the newspaper industry.  Losing it would be insane.  

I understand the whole idea of moving along with changing times and technology, but there is so much information I can find in the paper every day.  It would suck having to hunt it down on the internet, or at the very least, trying to nimbly navigate through a muddled newspaper website for good info.  

There's just something about skimming the headlines of each section that seems easier in print.  Maybe because I'm old?!?  I'm tech-savvy.  I know a thing or two about this whole internet thing.  I just think the printed version still has some use...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home