Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pay for your news...

OK, so most of you are not photojournalists, like me.  So, this story may not be as important to your photography business.  If you shoot weddings or fine art, you might not care too much about the newspaper industry.  Well, I do, and this story is intriguing:  


I feel fine paying for a printed copy of a newspaper, but I'm not so sure I'd pay for it online.  And that comes from someone who gets the majority of his income from newspaper and magazine shoots.  Also, this talk about a portable, electronic newspaper device sounds a little outdated to me.  

I'm just wondering how many people will want to carry yet another device with them?  I wish more options would exist for people to see my photos, but I'm just not feeling this one.  I'm no billionaire businessman like Rupert Murdoch, so maybe I'm wrong on this.  He seems to know a thing or two about success...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home