Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fake Contests...

In case you didn't know, there are a LOT more photo-related contests out there that aren't 100% legit.  I'm not saying they are a real, illegal scam.  I am saying there are several contests that are worried more about making lots of money than actually holding a contest.  If the photos are ever second or third on the list of priorities, that is NOT a good sign.  A photo competition should be about photos, first and foremost!  

One contest that I've felt was not on the up and up is the Photographer's Forum contest.  They also have/had a College level contest and I think a couple others.  Here's a link to it:  


Now, I'm not saying you shouldn't attempt to enter.  I'm just saying that in my past experience with them, I've never seen anything that I felt comfortable with.  You can be your own judge and jury if you'd like.  

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home