Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Now THAT is a lens!!!

Maybe if I had more money than I knew what to do with, or had regular paying work in a very specialized field (like stealthy photographs of something a mile away?!?), I could see buying one of the twenty or so 1200mm Canon L series lenses in the world.  B&H Photo currently has a used one for sale.  I didn't even bother checking the price, though.  I know it will be more than my car cost me.  

Here is a review of the lens, in case you wanted to dream about it:  



*** update:  Curiousity got the best of me.  I looked up the price on the used 1200mm lens.  I figured it would be around $25k.  Nope.  You want to buy that lens?  Get ready to put down $120k in cash!!!  Yikes!!!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger quonnyjest said...

That gives me major lens envy!

May 8, 2009 at 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home