Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Craigslist? Really?!?

Would you do this:


I just don't see an ad on Craigslist as being the best way to market yourself. Maybe I'm way off on this. Maybe this person is bringing in a lot of new clients this way. I just don't think a Craigslist ad is the way I want to go with my business.

Maybe this is how kids start out advertising these days? This kid appears to have only shot one band so far, so maybe they are having difficulty getting more traditional photo gigs? What do you think? Is there ever a point in your career that advertising on Craigslist (the Penny Saver of the net) would make sense? Is it a viable option for someone just starting out?

I personally believe that your brand image is important right from the very start, and something like this is NOT the way to go. However, you may have a different opinion. How do you see it?


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home