Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Vinyl, you elude me...

I've had my photos on a bunch of albums over the years... many local, some regional, and a handful of national/internationally-known bands. I am also a big music fan. I love listening to music, collecting music, and enjoying music.

Today I realized something. I've never had (that I'm aware of) a photo of mine on a vinyl release. Vinyl has become a real hot thing lately, so many bands are releasing special pressings of their album on vinyl - especially indie bands. So, if you can find all sorts modern albums on vinyl, thanks to its recent resurgence, why has it still eluded me?

I really want to shoot an album that will be released on vinyl. I mean, look at this: www.newburycomics.com

Both classic re-issues and new releases on that faithful old format. Brand new and ready to play. And look at that huge artwork!!! CD's and digital downloads just can't compete...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home