Friday, August 28, 2009

I'm totally stealing that idea...

I just read a post on LinkedIn that suggested delivering cookies or cupcakes to a potential client after an interview/initial meeting as a thank you. How cool is that idea?!?

I'm totally stealing that idea! Well, maybe not stealing it. I'm going to think about a way to alter it and make it my own. Maybe have some cookies baked with my logo on top? Maybe find a way to incorporate my brand identity into the cupcakes? I'll think about it for quite a while before I decide how to implement the plan, but man! What a plan!!! I wouldn't forget a person who gave me cookies!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger KatieMac said...

My dentist does this. Which I could never figure out, I mean, she's a dentist, cookies are full of sugar... whatever. If you want, I'll find out what cookie company she uses, as they would do a good job with a photo or logo in the icing.

September 3, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home