Thursday, August 20, 2009

Selling old camera gear...

Do you have some photo gear that you want to sell? Well, I got a call from someone who is looking for gear to buy. They are a reseller, so you might make more selling it on your own, but the convenience of having a buyer come to you sounds kind of nice. This is the info I was given (I'm not affiliated with this company in any way, just passing along info):

I am coming to Dallas from September 1st to 18 to buy photo equipment, If you have anything for sale, do let me know or if you know anyone that that may, please forward my information:

Eric Mehl, buyer
Columbus Camera Group,inc.
55 East Blake Ave.
Columbus,Ohio 43202

614-267-0686

eric@columbuscameragroup.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home