Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Portraits from a Mexican border town...

I used to travel to the border towns of Mexico every year, and I would get some pretty interesting images. It has been several years since I last went. Much of the shooting was done during my college years, so the work might not be as strong as the stuff I do today. However, I bet there are still a few good images in the bunch.

I still really like this one, shot somewhere around ten years ago. I used to go down there with my Russian 6x6 TLR and shoot a whole pile of medium format film. There were all sorts of wonderful people walking around. This image is from the town of Progresso. It is filled with young street musicians, like the boy below...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home