Monday, November 2, 2009

Bridezillas? No thanks...


I was out at a nightclub shoot and a camera crew was following around this obnoxious couple. I talked to one of the guys and found out they were filming an episode of Bridezillas. I am so glad that I don't have to work for that show. It must be such a beating, being around all that negativity. The people on Bridezillas often seem so annoying, mean, whiny, nasty, etc. I wouldn't want to film that kind of stuff all day. It would be too depressing.

My wife and I used to watch the first season or so, back when they actually documented the real struggles and stress of planning a wedding. However, we stopped watching when it turned into a sort of Jerry Springer fest...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home