Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Postcards!!!

Are you familiar with Modern Postcard? They have serviced our industry for years, and they provide a great product. And guess what... they currently have a killer deal on their postcards.

Yup, a postcard, mailer, promo... whatever you want to call it. Photographers mail them to potential clients, have them set up at a trade show booth, pass them out at networking functions. It's basically a big 4x6 or 5x7 advertisement, filled with pictures. It works a lot better than a business card, because you can fill it with your images. And right now - I think through the end of October - Modern Postcard has their fancy tri-fold cards at 40% off. Just use code OBE-OCT40 to get the discount.

I am in no way affiliated with them, and I receive no compensation for this endorsement. I'm just passing along a deal from a company I've used and trust. I hope this little tip helps you out!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home