Monday, November 9, 2009

Canon 5DmkII vs. Halloween...

I've shot some good video with the Canon 5DmkII already, but most of it has been interviews. The camera is stationary, sitting on a tripod, so follow focus and camera shake aren't an issue. I think this is the first professional video I've done (I'm not counting my home videos of the boys or test videos that I wasn't paid to do) that required the 5DmkII to capture so much action.

It was obviously a lot harder to keep up with running, screaming kids than recording a sitting subject for an interview. However, I think I did OK...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacey Greenawalt said...

Good job! In some spots you get a shifting fish-eye effect that's actually kinda cool.

November 10, 2009 at 6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home