Sunday, January 3, 2010

A look back...

I wanted to look back on the last decade, so I decided to grab a photo from each year, 2000-2009. I didn't spend too much time choosing the images, as I wanted it to be a somewhat random sampling of photos that I've shot. I decided to thumb through each year and just grab the first image that caught my eye.

In theory, the images should get better from beginning to end. And since I grabbed any and every shot that I saw, you should see a variety of subject matter, not just a bunch of music/concert photography. I suppose I could've easily filled up a page full of band pics, but I wanted something a little different. Everybody knows my music photos...

2000 - Coca Cola Lake, Arkansas.

2001 - A football coach speaks to his team after winning their final game of the season.

2002 - My grandfather's hands.

2003 - Rodeo clown cowboys.

2004 - Venice, Italy playground.

2005 - Heavy metal band Megadeth performs.

2006 - The Black Eyed Peas perform.

2007 - Airplane landing at dusk.

2008 - Turn To Jesus sky writer in Orlando, FL.


2009 - Rhett Miller solo album back cover.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home