Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Diana broke...

I found a Diana clone at an estate sale several years back for three dollars. I shot a couple rolls of film through it and then put it up on the shelf. Well, today I decided to play with it again. I took it to a shoot and pressed the shutter, but it didn't feel right. I looked at it, and it's broken!

I'm not really planning to spend the fifty bucks or so for a new production Diana - the ones sold at Urban Outfitters, on ebay and elsewhere. And, I doubt that I'll find another one at a garage or estate sale anytime soon.

Oh well, it's not a big deal. I still have four Holgas, which are very similar to the Diana. I've also got some other "toy" cameras that I should pull back out. But, still... I'm sad that my vintage Diana clone is broken.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home