Tuesday, January 26, 2010

First LEGO League...


I don't know if I mentioned this already, but one of my photo shoots from last weekend was pretty wild. I was hired to shoot the First LEGO League competition in Dallas for its sponsors. It was a total blast!

The event consisted of 58 teams from various elementary schools from across Texas and Oklahoma. The teams designed robots from special LEGO parts to perform specific tasks on a playing field. It was an all day event, and it ended with a Super Bowl-style showdown between the final two teams.

I got so many great images from the day that I'll probably post a bunch more in a future blog. I really like shooting fun events like this. It would be nice if every gig involved such a great theme.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home