Sunday, July 11, 2010

Misty...

Is it weird that a photographer would plug his competition? Not really, because we all have different shooting styles. Anyone who is looking for Misty's style isn't going to hire me, and anyone looking for my style would never hire her. It's not really competition... which brings me to the plug for Misty Keasler:


If you aren't familiar with her work, you should be. I first met Misty late at night while I was scanning some negatives up at The News. I think it was 2002 or 2003. She was visiting with a friend, and we talked for a bit. She has come a long way since then, but it doesn't surprise me much. Even then, she had quite a drive, and a lot of passion for photography. I'm glad to see that she's done so well since then. Heck, now she even has a few clients that I wouldn't mind adding to my resume!

Anyway, I thought you'd like to check out her work, as it is pretty nice. Definitely some good stuff being shot over there! Keep up the good work, Misty...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home