Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Magaziner?!?

Local photo editor and layout pro Alex Flores turned me on to an interesting blog:


Anytime I find a blog about layout and design, I'm always interested, especially ones that deal with magazines. Since many of my photos ultimately wind up in magazines and newspapers, I know that a good layout can really make my pictures sing! Of course, the flip side of that coin is the fact that a bad layout can make one of my images look pretty blah - even though the photo looked great by itself.

If you plan to shoot for magazines, like I do, you need to understand the importance of layout/design. You need to know how to talk with your editor, art director and layout person. If you are all in sync, the end result will be spectacular! So, start studying up on everything layout-related, like blogs, books, etc...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home