Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Shooting an Album Cover Last Year...

I was looking through my files this morning, and noticed I had photographed some images on July 10, 2012... or, exactly one year ago today.  It's fun to look back and see what I was doing last year, and I thought I'd share it with you!  Maybe I should go back and see if I had any shoots on this day in 2011, 2010, or earlier?  Maybe I should go back fifteen years, looking at the stuff I was assigned to photograph when I was still in college?  Well, maybe those photos are better off forgotten...  

Anyway, this was an album photo shoot for the band POV - also known as People On Vacation - a duo formed by Jaret Reddick and Ryan Hamilton.  It's pretty catchy music, definitely worth giving a listen to.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home