Friday, March 27, 2009

Would you like cheese with that?!?

Why are there so many cheesy backgrounds out there?  It's like Olan Mills (or Glamour Shots, depending on which one you hate more) exploded all over the place...  I saw an advertisement for $99 muslin backgrounds, so I clicked on it:  


The ad had a nice, basic background in the shot, but that's not what I found when I went to the website.  I was bombarded with page after page of cheesy, stupid looking backgrounds.  Who buys these things?  Who uses them?  What kind of client would want them???  

1 Comments:

Anonymous Harry Max said...

Maybe you find it cheesy Jason, and there are photographers who might need such cheesy backgrounds for their shoot. I'm not a fan of such backdrops too but we canoot underestimate anybody's making or designing.

February 26, 2015 at 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home