Monday, April 6, 2009

First look at the cover...

I've been sitting on this quietly, anxiously waiting for the first official press releases to come out.  They finally have...  

It wouldn't have be right for me to show the album artwork for Rhett Miller's upcoming solo album before he (and the label) were ready to start sharing images and sneak peeks.  Thankfully, I don't have to keep the cover under wraps any longer.  Rhett's official website just sent out an email to all his fans and put a copy up on his website for the world to see.  



I'd love to show you the rest, but I doubt that any other part of the upcoming album will be revealed until its release date in June.  It's not my place to start leaking any tidbits of the album that he (or his label) aren't prepared to share.  I wish I could, because there are several great shots used throughout the packaging... but, I won't.

I'm absolutely in love with the picture on the back, and think you will be, too.  There are also some nice detail shots used inside as background pics.  And, the PR/promo pics that are starting to hit blogs, websites, and print publications are pretty cool, too.  

Anyway, I have real work to get back to.  I just had to take a break to share this info.  When I saw they finally released an image of the cover, I got too excited to not tell the world!  I hope you like it - and buy it!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home