Sunday, April 12, 2009

I was in Paris, TX today and saw this:



In case you didn't already know, I've been working on a religious theme project for the last twelve to fourteen years now.  Most of it is religious graffiti or messages that a single person has created.  However, a few of the subjects are big murals, billboards, or other large pieces like this one.  

I eventually plan to show it in a gallery, though I'm still feeling like I'm a year or two away from doing that (besides, I just had that big show last fall).  I think I'll just "know" when the work is ready for a formal show, hopefully.  I'm not getting the feeling just yet.  Too bad, because I'm anxious to show it.  I've already got a ton of very interesting, moving pieces...  

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home