Thursday, May 7, 2009

For those of you who love Ben Kweller...

I don't think I mentioned this in detail, but I sold number four in a limited edition of five 20x30" metallic prints of Ben Kweller's infamous ACL Fest nose bleed the other week.  This means the only print left in this limited edition is 5/5 and it is available for $1,000 (for those of you who still have spending money in the terrible economy).  



For those diehard Ben Kweller fans, Austin City Limits Music Festival fans, or rock and roll fans, this might be something you saw at my Texas Music gallery show last year.  If you missed it, you missed the chance to get up close and study each drop of blood dripping down his guitar.  You missed the detail of his blood-stained clothes and fingers.  Yes, that is REAL blood and NOT paint!  

I'm guessing I will probably have this final print in my possession for a while, but you never know.  There might be someone out there who has a grand burning a hole in their wallet and an undying love for all things rock and roll.  I figure, if four other people loved this image enough to put it in their home, there must be a demand for it!  

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Cordelia said...

Pretty darn cool!

May 7, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home