Monday, August 17, 2009

The O's and Alternative Press...

So, I finally got a copy of the April 2009 issue of Alternative Press Magazine (a national alternative music publication) that had my picture of The O's in it. I was expecting the pic to run 1/4 page or bigger, so I was a bit disappointed with the smaller size. However, it's still nice having another major music pub that I can add to my list. And, you've got to start somewhere with every potential client. My first shoot for Spin started out years ago with a small picture of rock band Fuel, eventually working my way up to full page feature photos...



By the way, if you haven't yet heard The O's, you are missing out! They are absolutely amazing and deserved to be part of this "100 Best Bands of 2009" issue.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Centuryhouse said...

Cool, congrats on the AP appearance!

(Daniel W.)

August 18, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home