Sunday, October 25, 2009

Macro time in the backyard...

It was a Sunday and I had a rare weekend off. I spent Saturday at the in-law's house and then went to the sporting clays course (if you've never shot clays before, it is a LOT of fun). Sunday was mostly spent around the house, or at Target (they get so much of our money, it isn't even funny).

The two oldest boys wanted to play outside, so I took my camera and extension tubes along with me for fun. This is what I found in my backyard to keep me entertained:
















For all you tech junkies, I'll give you some photo details. All of the images were shot using my Canon 5DmkII, 50mm f1.4, and my EF 12 and EF 25 extension tubes stacked. Most of the images were shot at f8.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home