Saturday, November 14, 2009

Disney animals...

Since I'm on vacation for the next few days, I won't be talking too much about work. However, I will still blog about photography. I eat, sleep, breathe, dream and constantly think about photography, so even my days off are filled with photos.

I like Disney World's Animal Kingdom and Epcot Center. They both have some really cool opportunities to see and photograph animals up close. And, it's not like shooting at a zoo, where the animals are surrounded by concrete. Disney makes a decent attempt to have the animals appear like they are in a natural environment.

I'm back at Disney today, so I thought I'd share a couple photos I took here a few years back. Hopefully, I will get something just as interesting during this visit. I wish I had my gorilla pics from last year's trip to Animal Kingdom that I could share right now. They were pretty neat, too. Maybe, I'll dig those up and post them when I get back home along with whatever I get here in the next couple days...


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacey Greenawalt said...

Fabulous hippo pic! We did the Animal Kingdom/Epcot thing summer before last. My camera was relatively new to me and I was still shooting all automatic, so my pics are hit and miss. Did get some great ones of the tigers and flying foxes, though!

November 14, 2009 at 8:32 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

I adore Animal Kingdom. DH and I took the kids about 18 months ago. In the week we were there, I think we spent 2 days at Animal Kingdom, 2 days at Epcot and fiddled with the rest of the parks. Great shots!!!

November 15, 2009 at 5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home