Monday, November 9, 2009

Jason Janik vs. Art and Beer...

Let me first say that I almost NEVER drink alcohol. I'm not against it, I just don't really care for it. With that being said, you can tell that I'm a little off... a little buzzed during my interview in this video. That's the last time I accept a free beer sampler at dinner!



But, my rambling, wandering, drunk prose isn't the point of this video. Nope, KERA's Art&Seek was covering a really cool art show that I had the pleasure of judging. It was fun seeing all the art up on the walls. It was even more fun seeing some of these artists enjoying their very first art opening.

On a side note, I totally need a haircut, right? After seeing this video, I made an appointment for Wednesday.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger KatieMac said...

Great show! What a fantastic way to get new artists seen.

November 11, 2009 at 6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home