Saturday, February 6, 2010

Temple and Claire...

I just watched Claire Danes as Temple Grandin tonight. The movie, titled Temple Grandin, is about a woman and her struggle with autism. I couldn't believe how Claire nailed that performance! It was so good and so convincing. I could've easily mistaken her for Temple, it was THAT good!

I actually had the chance to meet Ms. Grandin last year, as I spent part of a day shooting her at one of her speaking engagements. She is very nice and sincere, a little odd and very memorable. She is every bit like the movie (though Claire does smile quite a bit more in the film, whereas Temple is much more reserved. I guess Hollywood is allowed to take some artistic license).

Anyway, you should watch the movie. It is so touching and inspiring. And it's a true story about a very interesting woman.




Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home