Friday, December 17, 2010

Deep Ellum and D Magazine...

The January issue of D Magazine should be hitting your mailboxes and newsstands any day now. Be sure to pick up a copy and check out the double page spread on Deep Ellum, featuring my photos. It was great capturing the essence of the historic area in images for the monthly publication. I've always loved Deep Ellum, ever since the first time I saw it in 1993. I've seen it go through a lot of changes over the years, and I like the direction it is currently taking...


Pick up a copy today, because this rough scan just doesn't do the photo spread justice. You really need to enjoy it in person. In fact, buy two copies, because your mom needs to see it, too!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home