Monday, December 6, 2010

Life & Style, Anyone?!?

Does anyone get Life & Style Weekly? It's one of those celebrity-watcher magazines that you always see at the checkout counter. I had an image run in a recent issue, but I never even think about looking for it while at the store.


Honestly, I'm not even sure what the story was about, because I had to shoot a building for them, not some sort of "stalker paparazzi" stuff. I'm sure the building was linked to some celebrity somehow, but I didn't really care to ask who or why. I just shot pics of the place and submitted my invoice.

Anyway, if you are addicted to these celebrity gossip rags and you see a photo of a building in North Richland Hills, check the photo credit. It's probably mine...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home