Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Zacuto Gear?!? Yes, Please...

I've been doing a little video here and there, or at least as much as my gear will allow me to do. That's why I was surprised and flattered when one of the best new companies to make video accessories for the DSLR market asked if I wanted to test and review/evaluate some of their gear! If you aren't already familiar with Zacuto, you need to be. They make some stuff that will turn your DSLR into a mini movie monster!

We'll see what comes of the offer. I'm guessing they'll be loaning me some gear to try out from time to time? I'd definitely like to see what parts and pieces allow me to make the Canon 5DmkII easier to handle with video. I'm just worried their stuff will be so easy to use that I'll find I can't live without it... The last thing I need is a whole new list of gear that I have to purchase!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home