Thursday, February 16, 2012

Photogs Beaten Up On Reality Shows?!?

Here is a link to a story about a photographer who was assaulted on a public street after taking a photograph of a reality television series being filmed:


I can't personally speak about the details regarding this specific attack, as I was nowhere near the incident and I have never met Ashi Fachler before. However, I can say that I've had plenty of encounters with the people who create these reality shows. Some have been nice, like the people for Bridezillas. Others have been horrible, like the people for some defunct VH1 show that I ran into at Ozzfest one year.

The VH1 security people saw me with a camera near their film crew and threatened me. One huge guy demanded to see the images on my camera and said he would harm me if I took pictures of them. This kind of bullying does happen, as they try to keep information about their upcoming episodes from being leaked.

It is terrible enough to be threatened by someone just because you are near their filming location, but imagine how easy it would be for these people to go from threats to actual violence!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home