Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pictures of Jason...

I'm not used to pointing my camera at myself, but I'll turn it around every once in a while. Here are a few self-portraits that I took. Above, you can see me and Drew Barrymore after a shoot to promote one of her movies.

This was me in a clean suit at Texas Instruments to shoot their production facility.

Here I am in the photo pit at the Austin City Limits Music Festival.

Me and Jordin Sparks after a shoot in Addison.

Me and Ben Kweller backstage at the Granada Theater in Dallas, TX.

Rarely do people get to see a Tyrannosaurus rex from this angle! Me in a scissor lift during a shoot at the museum.

Me in my old studio. I look sleepy. I must've just returned from a late night shoot.

I don't think that hard hat fits too well. And I definitely need a haircut! Me at the Perot museum construction site.

The only shot I included that wasn't related to work... It's me and my two oldest boys at Disney World! They are so cute, I couldn't resist showing them off.

The closest I ever want to be next to a giant shark!

Me and Owen Wilson at a Gala event for the museum. He was a very nice guy.


Me and my middle boy in my old studio after I finished a photo shoot.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Thorpeland said...

Every photog should be able to turn the camera around once in a while. Good stuff!

February 6, 2012 at 6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home