Friday, February 17, 2012

Shame On Denver's 92.5 FM The Wolf...

This story about a radio station stealing a photographer's images doesn't surprise me:


I've dealt with several radio stations in the past, and I've occasionally run into people at certain stations who don't feel like it's necessary to show photographers and their photography any respect. I won't get into any specific details on my negative experiences, since most of them were immoral, but not illegal. However, this Denver radio station (The Wolf 92.5 FM) that Scott D. Smith is battling sounds like they more than crossed the line.

If they are simply going to steal his photos, because they wanted to use them without paying, well... why don't they start stealing the electricity to run the station, gas to power the station's vans and not pay their workers? It's the the same illegal action, no matter what you steal.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home